Sunday 9 October 2011

sorry to all

my super-bad, over-the-top wtf mood was raging these past few days / weeks. and i know somebody was hurt. well, maybe more than one person was hurt, maybe. here, i would like to apologize to:

1. Zhafran

you've been such a great companion, and very patient. i don't know how did you put up with me, but if i were you, i'd be leaving me, after all the ridiculous tantrums i exploded lately. i apologize for all that. i should be more mature in controlling my emotions. i'm so selfish, i know. so, thanks for your patience and kindness, and have a nice day. ps i love you no matter what happens. you're still my best friend.

2. my group members

i know you guys don't read my blog (no one does), but i would like to say that i'm sorry, for i've been such a terrible group leader (at least that was what most of you guys think i was). in trying to hide my feeling annoyed, i might not have succeeded in doing so, so it still showed (my annoyed face), so i'll try to work on that, so next time, people will think of me more as a friendly person, and easy to get to (whatever that means, at least people won't think of me as a lion or a crazy woman or something.)

3. 

i think that's all la. unbelievable. but hey i'm not saying sorry just because exam is just around the corner. i'm saying sorry because i mean it. do you believe it?


No comments:

Post a Comment