Tuesday 13 September 2011

the sentimental side

friends come and go.. who stays forever?

once a friend told me, never add a friend on facebook. wait until they add you first. wth?

quarreling because of facebook / friendster / myspace / whatever is so not worth it.

we change, when we go to another circle of friends. the previous circle is not meant to be forgotten, but the bond is not as strong. it's not forgotten, of course. it's not changed. WE changed.

a friend once told me, some people are meant to be in your heart, but not in your life. (siapa terasa?)

i crave for stability. because i fear uncertainty. (siapa terasa? sila cepat-cepat berubah)

i saw a friend's profile pic, she was with me. this time, i saw her with her 'new' friend. me no more. i know i'm not supposed to be jealous. but i am. but again, not worth quarreling about. that's why i always put me, and only myself for my profile pic. so nobody would get hurt. 

*i know nobody won't, but it's just my principle that, don't do something that you think you would get hurt if somebody does the same thing to you*

if you don't like me, don't pretend you do. if you don't like what i like, don't pretend you do, just not to break my heart. because pretending DOES break my heart. honesty is heart-breaking too, but faking is way worse. either way, i WILL get my heart broken. my loss, not yours.




i don't like to be sentimental about friendship. "i don't like" does NOT mean "i am not". so when i am, i don't like it.

i don't know how long i can bend, before i break. i don't know when i will heal if i break. i don't even know if i will be wounded if i do break. no wound, no healing needed.

if i hate you, i'd rather ignore you. because i don't care about you. but if i don't ignore you, what does that mean for me? i care about you? yuck. i don't know. and it fucking bothers me. because i know you also hate me, but you manage to ignore me and not care about me. lucky you. congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment