Friday 6 January 2012

new year's resolutions

i can't even remember my last year's resolutions. was there any? nevermind.

1. i will say "i don't know", if i don't know something. no "i'm not sure.", no "i think, ...", no "i heard from somebody, ...". i don't want to be a bad informant. a bad informant is someone who gives WRONG information. someone who doesn't know anything is NOT an informant, period.

2. i will only say "i'm not sure." if i really am not sure. not that i do not know about it, it's just that i'm not sure about it. but i'll stick to number one more often.

3. i will take care of my blackberry like i took care of my sony ericsson. not that i will let my bb fall from the 4th floor. because my bb is too fragile for that. my goal: AT LEAST 5 years. so that will be brought on to the next coming years' resolutions.

4. i want to be less emotional. less face expressions? em. less talking. as more talk will only bring harm.

ok let's do those 4 now. too many also not good riiight.



No comments:

Post a Comment